Welcome to Our Healing Roots, a blog exploring natural medicine that returns us to the roots of health and wellbeing. Our Healing Roots, LLC, is a private natural healthcare practice and experiential learning center that advocates the safe use of integrated, natural medicine. Many healing ways have gone by the wayside with the advent of conventional medicine. While it is important to receive professional medical advice for serious conditions, there are many things we can do at home to prevent disease and maintain our health. The Latin word for doctor is docere, which means to be a teacher. Our Healing Roots wholehearted embraces the importance of teaching in healthcare, so that people feel empowered about their health and wellbeing. More information about this business can be found at www.ourhealingroots.net.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Accepting Change...


In these past couple of months, I have observed people's lives changing all around me. This state of change in individual lives is also being reflected on a national and global scale.

Change can be a wonderful new opportunity, but it can also be a present with ugly wrapping paper. Have you experienced change lately that leaves you unsettled or unhappy?

I found myself receiving a present with ugly wrapping paper on Wednesday. The change seemed too much to handle, and I just wanted to stick my head in a hole and ignore it.

There is a natural remedy that can help with this unsettled feeling that comes with change--Walnut flower essence. Flower essences are gentle, yet powerful, remedies that can help when a person feels stuck. They are often selected based on a person's emotional state, but they support healing physically, emotionally, mentally, and even spiritually. It is a system of natural remedies that treats the whole person.

I took Walnut remedy on Wednesday morning, and I'm happy to say I was able to pull my head out of the hole and face the change in a better state of mind.

To learn more about this and other flower essences, please consider joining my flower essence class series in October. More information can be found at my website at www.ourhealingroots.net under "Classes/Events". You can call 918-813-1874 or e-mail office@ourhealingroots.net to register.



No comments:

Post a Comment