I have cherished eating out of our garden this spring. Here is what we have harvested thus far...
- Bok choy--first harvest of the season and enjoyed with Easter brunch (less than anticipated because we "shared" with the chickens)
- 4 bunches broccoli raab--rather bitter, but enjoyed with dried tomatoes and cheese
- 9 heads of lettuce and counting
- Peas--over a pound!
- A bunch of heirloom carrots--absolutely the best with fresh peas and enjoyed with a dear friend for dinner (those peas and carrots still make my mouth water)
- 9 bunches of Mizuna--shared with friends
- 2 bunches of kale--my favorite for Sunday breakfast
- 1/4 pound of beans--they are just coming on
- Several cuttings of herbs